Thursday, February 21, 2013

Quickly

“When the world is falling out from under me
I’ll be found in You
Still standing
When the sky rolls up
And mountains fall on their knees
When time and space are through
I’ll be found in You.”

“Shadowfeet”  -Brook Fraser

Life is crazy for me this week.  My husband and I are preparing to go to New York this weekend, but we’ve had several hurdles to jump before we get there.  School projects, meetings, and spending time with family during a hard time.  My sweet grandfather is in poor health, but we’re confident that his health will be completely restored soon.  I spent the large majority of yesterday at the hospital with my fam.  Honestly could use your prayers.  I’m out of words.

I may not have time to post in the next few days.  If you’re interested, I’ll be documenting our trip to New York via Instagram.  You can locate me as mrswizznatch.     

1 comment:

  1. Super excited for you guys about your trip. I know you're going to get hooked - just like I did.
    Believing with you that your grandfather's health is completely restored. God is so good!
    Much love my friend,
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete